Automation QA F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
You will be part of a dynamic and innovative company, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people to ensure the quality of a product which includes web and mobile platforms, as well as embedded and big data applications.
You will primarily focus on automating tests and make sure that delivered products are matching the specifications, demands, requirement, enabling teams to deliver services to our customers with a high degree of confidence in its quality.
- Analyse and challenge the requirements
- Identify quality gaps and goals
- Define test strategy and test plans
- Design automated tests suites
- Integrate automated test suites to CI CD pipeline
- Implement quality gates for code changes
- Maintain and improve non regression test suites
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for processes and test results
- Support teams to implement best practices
- Identify and report problems/defects
- Work closely with QA, developers, team managers, product owners, customer support and coordinate with them
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- Experience in automation using programming languages (Python is a plus)
- Experience in test automation
- Experience using test cases management tools (TestRail or similar) and issue tracker tools (Jira is a plus)
- Experience with Git based source code management tools (bitbucket is a plus)
- Experience setting up continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins expertise is a plus)
- Familiarity with Docker and container management infrastructure (familiarity with kubernetes is a plus)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive attitude
Would be a plus
- Experience IBM Cloud
- Experience with Multi cloud deployments
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.