sophia-antipolis / Télétravail hybride
BI Data Platform Technical Lead F/H
Our client has revolutionized his market by setting industry standards for consumers in technology, comfort, safety and design of his products.Postuler
We are seeking for our client its BI/Data Platform Technical Lead.
As a BI data platform technical lead your main mission is to oversee the technical aspects of the organization's Business Intelligence platform. You will be responsible for Database (Snowflake) and ETL tool (Talend) management and administration and development. Your primary goal is to ensure that the BI platform is reliable, performant, and secure for effective and efficient data collection, processing, analysis, and storage.
BI Data Platform management:
- You will manage the BI data platform, including infrastructure, servers, and applications, to ensure optimal performance, availability, and security. You will be the expert the other team member can rely on to resolve complex technical issues.
- You will contribute to maintain and enhance the existing Data System making sure it can efficiently store, process, and analyze large volumes of data.
- You will need to oversee the deployment and maintenance of data infrastructure, including databases, data warehouses, data lakes, and data pipelines.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the BI platform meets security and compliance requirements.
- You will continuously monitor and evaluate the BI data platform to identify areas for improvement and implement new technologies, tools, and processes
- You will work to automate as many tasks as possible related to database and ETL tool management and administration in order to minimize manual effort and reduce the risk of human error.
- You will be responsible for documenting all aspects of the database and ETL tool management and administration process
- As a BI data platform tech lead, you will need to stay up to date with the latest trends and innovations in data technology and identify opportunities to apply them to the company's data strategy.
- You would provide training and support to other members of the team.
You will be responsible for managing the database(s) (Snowflake, SQL Server) used in the BI data platform.
- Monitor database performance and system resources to ensure applications are running properly and optimally
- Managing regular database backups and restores to ensure business continuity in the event of data loss
- Manage user accounts and their access permissions to databases to ensure data security and privacy
- Work closely with development teams and end users to understand database requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Document database management processes and procedures
- You will also be responsible for:
- Designing, installing and configuring new databases and database management systems
- Optimize database performance by identifying and resolving system bottlenecks
- Implement disaster recovery plans and recovery processes to minimize downtime
- Perform database performance testing to ensure optimal resource utilization
- Train IT end-users in the use of the database and resolution of common problems
ETL tool management:
- You will also be responsible for managing the ETL tool(s) used in the BI data platform.
- Data integration: You will work closely with the other members of the BI team to design and implement data integration solutions using the ETL tool(s) in order to ensure that data is ingested into the BI data platform in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner.
- Performance optimization of the ETL tool(s) and database(s) used in the BI data platform.
Performance optimization: You would be responsible for optimizing the performance of the ETL tool(s) and database(s) used in the BI data platform.
- Thorough Knowledge of SQL (performance tuning, data modelization expertise, Stocked procedures and functions, advanced
- Professional experience and use of an ETL solution (Talend would be a plus)
- Ability to translate complex analysis into actionable insights
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Advanced understanding of data modeling concepts (database design, flow charting, and data modeling)
- Ability to work in an international team environment
The ideal candidate for this position must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a dynamic environment.
Position based in Sophia Antipolis (06)