Head of Sales F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales to scale and develop offers in the European markets ! We are looking for a Head of Sales to lead telesales functions — showcasing the only full-solution marketing and loyalty platform for local shops. In this role, you will set the vision and strategy for scaling revenue — managing and building a team that will develop, deliver and own programs that drive growth.
Joining our client on this amazing project implies that:
- You have a strategic position.
- You participate in opening fast growing markets (Italy, Portugal, Spain) where we already have strong partnerships generating large amount of leads.
What you’ll do
- Scale and lead a faced-paced sales organization focused on SMB market
- Establish an effective framework for pipeline management (expectations, processes, KPIs)
- Develop the Quarterly and Annual Sales plans (growth model), prepare target vs actual reporting
- Create repeatable processes and sales methodologies / systems that can scale with the organization
- Collaborate with the broader marketing et sales teams to implement strategic initiatives, establish lead flow expectations, uncover prospecting opportunities, and develop campaigns to hit revenue targets
- Partner with Customer Success and other internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Product and Engineering) to support identification and improvement of product and service offerings
- Promote an engaged, energetic, and inclusive environment that encourages high productivity while maintaining a positive work experience
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience working in B2B Sales Models, preferably Mid-market or Enterprise customers
- Strong track record of building sales teams, processes, and systems that reliably deliver growth
- Builder’s mindset, you relish the challenge of building and scaling a sales organization
- You have a bias for speed and agility, able to make important decisions with imperfect information
- An analytical and data-driven approach — you rely on data to improve decision making
- Strong fundamentals for coaching and improving overall team performance
- Experience with Product Led Growth and free trials
- Experience leading remote teams
- Excellent Level of English
Would be a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS or Payment Solution/Marketing .
- You speak Italian, have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent Spanish is a plus.