Manual QA Engineer F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. You will be the quality gate for the Point of Sale team. You will meticulously test and validate our point of sale app on ingenico and smartpos. Your primary responsibility will be to verify new releases and new SDK versions from ingenico, as well as validate tickets from the team on a regular basis during sprint / scrum ceremonies. You will work with the rest of the QA
team to define and refine the test suites for the product & upcoming releases.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients (internal and external)
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with stakeholders
Manual Tester Deliverables
- Building and maintaining Test Plans
- Reporting bugs to the team
- Test Cases for various testing processes
- Summary Reports
- Test Data for test cases
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Ad-hoc testing.
- Acceptance testing.
- Integration testing.
- Analytical skills
- Agile methodology
- POS testing experience - nice to have
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. testRail, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent English and French communication skills in written and verbal
Would be a plus
- Experience in Payment Solutions or Digital Marketing tools
- Experience with Ingenico hardware or payment processing
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.