Performance Sales Manager F/M
Our client operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media.Postuler
Our client is looking for a Performance Sales Manager to promote the sale of new products and offerings such as Performance within brands and agency media teams.
Based in Paris within our Commercial team but also alongside our R&D team, you will be at the heart of innovation and new products that are built such as Performance.
- Become a French Performance specialist - support teams internally on all things performance. Working across creative, publishing, Ops and Sales. Act as a ‘consultant’ for performance. Advising on strategy, best practices and activation.
- Become proficient in the company product suite (including performance). Become well-versed in all topics and collaborate effectively with all departments to improve the performance business & drive growth across clients.
- Oversee & manage France pipeline with Head of Performance; working closely to ensure goals are hit.
- Work closely with the sales & strategic accounts team on opportunities within our existing client base, whilst also identifying new opportunities to go after
- Drive new initiatives across the French market; new product releases & training etc.
- Collaborate with the Performance Account Executive to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create upsell opportunities. Oversee campaign delivery and troubleshoot with Perf AM when required
- Work closely with the Sales teams in order to drive the commercial efforts for performance. Identifying new leads & prospecting across the performance landscape
- Share field intelligence and previous experience to internal teams to improve and grow the performance offering
- Pitch the Performance Offering externally as well as run internal training for teams to ensure all are up to date with the correct information
- Work with Head of Performance to develop and implement new strategies (commercial and product focused) to drive growth across the French market
- Lead projects internally (designed to improve the performance product & enhance our offering both internally and externally).
- Whilst this is initially an autonomous role, you will have the support of the local strategic account and agency sales team
Experience / Background
- Previous experience in digital advertising
- Deep knowledge of Performance Advertising
- New business and new product sales skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker and always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, including consulting approach