Product Analytics Manager F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
Our client is looking for a Product Analytics Manager to join our Product team to develop our Product in several Countries ! As a key member in the product team, you will be responsible for making data driven decisions that will drive impact. We are looking for a person that is passionate about empowering merchants' with actionable data that helps them make smart decisions.
- Directing and executing multiple analytic projects along with rest of the stakeholders in the Analytics & Data Products team
- Develop analytical solutions, engage clients, develop strategies, testing & monitoring frameworks and in totality oversee the deployment of said solutions
- Actively seek out opportunities to innovate by using non-traditional data and new modeling techniques. Experience in deep learning will be a significant advantage
- Collaborating with the internal teams to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Defining detailed analytic scope and methodology, and creating analytic plan
- Executing on the analytic plan with appropriate data mining and analytic techniques
- Ensuring all project documentation is up to date and maintain the highest levels of quality in deliverables
- Ensuring project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- Contribute to the development of the team’s analytical skills and business knowledge
- Work as independent contributor mostly and as a team lead if needed by providing guidance to other team members when required
- Enhancing existing analytic techniques by promoting new methodology and best practices in analytics field
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- 1 - 3 years of analytical experience in applying statistical solutions to business problems in SmB Industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance or a related discipline
- Data integrity – understanding of completeness, accuracy (tying reports back to source data)
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Ability to reconcile data with minimal instruction and repeat month end processes
- Hands-on experience with one or more data analytics/programming tools such SQL/Tableau.
- Results oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing multiple analytic projects with diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels
- Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable recommendations, and delivery
- Good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies. Experience in cards/payments, retail banking, or retail merchant industries is important.
Would be a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS or Payment Solution/Marketing .
- Proficiency in some of the following statistical techniques.
- Knowledge on Python appreciated
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.