Product Manager Data F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
The Product Manager will guide the leadership team, define the roadmap and lead the engineering and design teams to deliver global and mobile customer experiences by driving innovation through data analysis and qualitative client
feedback. More specifically, you will collaborate with the Data teams to help address business needs through a data product approach. You will leverage your knowledge of data concepts (datalake, dataware, data visualization, machine learning…) to understand the requirements of the product and help organize the data roadmap accordingly.
- Understand key challenges, risks and opportunities working alongside main stakeholders, user research team and analytics
- Set and own the long-term vision and positioning of your product portfolio and align stakeholders around it
- Promote your product(s) internally and evangelize your vision
- Define the most efficient and balanced roadmap that will address your goals whilst integrating within Izicap overall platform roadmap
- Identify and devise technical and innovative solutions along with other development, design and product team members
- Work closely with your team including developers and project manager on ongoing tasks, priorities, and delivery schedule
- Manage the relationship with external suppliers to maintain high level of trust and efficiency
- Produce and follow a set of KPIs for your activity and communicate efficiently results of main deliveries
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- Higher education, engineering school or marketing / business and you have at least 3 years in a similar role, including experience in a startup environment and in the creation of new services, based on customer feedback and data
- You are a visionary person, you think big but can deliver incremental value to stakeholders
- You are comfortable working with agile teams as well as having previous experience handling atlassian tools
- In addition, you will have already evolved into the B2B2C SaaS industry, preferably in the areas of digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills, with proven ability for thought leadership and building strong and productive relationships.
- Excellent English and French communication skills in written and verbal; Other european languages are a plus
Would be a plus
- Experience driving data technical implications and dependencies
- Experience in Payment Solutions or Digital Marketing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Knowledge of freemium and SaaS pricing models
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.