Product Manager / PO - PoS F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
The Product Manager / PO will guide the leadership team, define the roadmap and lead the engineering and design teams to deliver global and mobile customer experiences by driving innovation through data analysis and qualitative client feedback.
You will show initiative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Our client build simple to use digital marketing tools for their merchants. As a key member in the product team, you will be responsible for making data driven decisions that will drive impact. We are looking for a person that is passionate about empowering merchants' with actionable data that helps them make smart decisions.
- Be in charge of the POS (Ingenico, Verifone etc) and the SmartPOS (Android e.g. PAX, Poynt, Castle etc…)
- Improve merchants onboarding process (SmartPOS on Android)
- Increase and improve daily usage of our product by merchants (SmartPOS on Android)
- Handle partnerships with manufacturers
What you’ll do
- Set the product vision and strategy for your product line, identify strategic solutions, and influence the roadmap
- Work with multiple engineering teams to translate those needs into features and functionalities
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Collaborates with the marketing team and business leaders to increase the company product adoption
- You will turn merchant problems into simplified user interfaces that help them improve their turnover and client relationships
- Measures key product and business metrics to understand success and/or failure of go to market strategies
- Works with the UX team to design the best experience for the users
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- Higher education, engineering school or marketing / business and you have at least 3 years in a similar role
- You are a visionary person, you think big but can deliver incremental value to stakeholders
- You are comfortable working with agile teams as well as having previous experience handling atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in Payment Solutions
- Strong experience in mobile customer journeys
- Experience in a complex technical environment with embedded devices
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and influencing skills, with proven ability for thought leadership and building strong and productive relationships
- Excellent English and French communication skills in written and verbal; Other European languages are a plus
Would be a plus
- Experience with physical credit card payment, like POS, Cash register etc
- Experience in a startup environment
- You have already evolved into the B2B2C SaaS industry, preferably in the areas of digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Knowledge of freemium and SaaS pricing models.
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.