SRE Engineer F/M
Our client is pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.Postuler
These marketing services, provided by acquirers using their SaaS solutions, quickly restore growth to merchant businesses by building their customers (the card-holders) spending and stickiness.
You will be guided by the two simple words “automate everything”. We strongly believe in automation and allowing systems do the work for us. Your mission will be to maintain and build our systems as infrastructure as code, and automate the full monitoring, upgrade, and deployment of our infrastructure & systems. You will work in a very dedicated and inspiring team who is tasked with building our NextGen infrastructure and moving Izicap in a fully automated SaaS platform. Your daily tasks will include automating cluster creation & docker container deployment. Automating with Terraform and ansible, utilizing Jenkins to do the work and building end to end monitoring solutions which will show the health of our systems.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the cost
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing issues in infrastructure.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
EXPERIENCE / BACKGROUND
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure as code
- Hands on Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Good understanding of Java, Python
- Practical hands-on Docker and Kubernetes
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Spark Management (ops perspective)
- Excellent troubleshooting
Would be a plus
- Experience with Multi cloud deployments
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.